(incorporated herein), collectively apply to your use of the site and the
programs, services, and software it provides. Access to these Terms is
accessible to all users via an obvious and unambiguous link in the footer of
each and every page of this site and, therefore, incorporates them all.
guidelines, limitations, and other pertinent information which all users are
encouraged to thoroughly understand before engaging in any activity on this
site. Any access or use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms of
basis for a mutual agreement between the user and this site setting forth the
rules for administering the rights and responsibilities for either party.
- “Site” or “Website” generally refers to actcblog.com unless
otherwise specifically identified as an outside or external site or website.
- “User” or “Visitor” or “You” or “Your” are interchangeable labels used
throughout these Terms intending to identify any individual, group, company,
organization, or other entity using or visiting the site under the Agreement
descriptions, limitations, notifications, reservations, usages, etc., as set
forth by this site individually and in their entirety.
2. Acceptance of Terms Constituting an Agreement
- Any access to or use of this site indicates Acceptance of, (and a
representing a binding legal Agreement that governs the relationship between
you and the site.
- If at any time you disagree with anything contained in these Terms of
Service, you should instantly avoid visiting the site and promptly
discontinue use of any of its services.
3. Amendment of Terms Extends Agreement
- These Terms may be amended at any time without notice and shall take
- Such amendments have no impact on the continuation or validity of any
user’s prior Acceptance of these Terms and the Agreement formed therefrom,
and your uninterrupted or repeated use of the site only serves to extend
- Moreover, it is the users’ sole responsibility to periodically research
other changes in their contents or context.
4. Legal Capacity
- Online gambling is an activity reserved only for adults. As minors are
restricted from engaging in any online gambling activities, they thereby
lack the capacity to form mutual consent to enter into any Agreements of a
- This site is not marketed to or intended for minors or anyone lacking
the legal capacity to participate in online gambling activities.
- Anyone under 18 years of age is strictly forbidden from using this site
or its services.
5. Provided Content, Programs, Services, and Software
- org is an independent website resource for online gambling- and sports
betting-information. It is not an online gambling operator or sportsbook,
nor is it controlled by one.
- The content, programs, services, and software provided on this site are
offered for free and are for informational, educational, and entertainment
- No real money bets, wagers, or any other gambling services or
transactions are offered or accepted on this website.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
- User understands and acknowledges that all intellectual property
including, but not limited to, any variation or combination of content,
text, data, figures, tables, programs, services, software, analyses,
artwork, logos, designs, graphics, images, pictures, animations, audio,
music, video, and any other form of copyrightable or patentable work plus
all other proprietary information belong to the website, its affiliates, or
- This website is published and maintained for personal use and enjoyment
only. No content, programs, services, or software provided on or by
actcblog.com may be copied, reproduced, republished, or distributed in
any form or format – for personal, commercial, unlawful, or any other
purpose – unless explicitly authorized in writing by the site.
- org reserves all trademark, service mark, brand name, trade name,
copyright, patent, registration, and other proprietary rights (“Trademarks”)
to the content, programs, services, or software published on the site. User,
by visiting the site, obtains no rights of any sort to such Trademarks or
any other published materials.
7. Third-Party Content and Hyperlinks
- org may contain hyperlinks to external, third-party websites, content,
products, programs, services, or software (Third-Party Content) not operated
by or subject to the control of actcblog.com and is therefore not
responsible or liable for any of the information or representations of such
outside content. Indeed, actcblog.com makes no assurances,
endorsements, guarantees, or warranties of any sort, express or implied, to
the accuracy or quality of the content, products, programs, services, or
software of such third-party websites.
- As with all other provided content on this site, links to any
third-party content are offered for informational, educational, and
entertainment purposes only. It is the user’s sole responsibility for
reviewing the terms and conditions, rules and regulations, and any other
requirements or provisions of any third-party content that user unilaterally
chooses to link to through this site. Moreover, users are charged with the
duty of checking the applicable laws in their own jurisdiction that may
apply to the use of such third-party content to determine its legality.
- In accordance with the foregoing, user is solely responsible for
deciding whether to access third-party content and the extent and manner to
which it is utilized and does so at user’s own risk. User thereby agrees to
hold actcblog.com harmless for any and all monetary losses or other
damage incurred, whether suffered directly or indirectly, as a result of
visiting and/or using any links to third-party content present on this site.
8. Limitation of Liability
- org, its affiliates, and/or its licensors, shall not be held liable to
users or any third party in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for
any monetary or other losses or damages of any kind incurred by the user or
such third party directly or indirectly arising from or in any way connected
with or in consequence to any use or access of the site and its content,
programs, services, or software.
- The aforementioned limitation of liability applies to any losses or
damages incurred by user or any third party, directly or indirectly, as a
result of any inclusions or omissions of content on the site or as relates
to any third-party content or hyperlinks.
- User agrees to hold this site harmless for any losses or damage of any
kind incurred by the user or any third party, whether directly or
indirectly, as a result or using or misusing the site, or as a result of any
modification to or suspension or discontinuance of the site and its content,
programs, services, or software.
9. User Content Conditions
- In certain circumstances, users may be permitted to post, upload, or
otherwise transmit to the site content of various formats including, but not
limited to, comments, chats, forums, etc. Users submitting such content
shall acknowledge and agree that neither the site, its affiliates, nor its
licensors are obligated to monitor or review such content for
misrepresentations, false statements, or illegal claims, intentional or not,
as concerns the materials themselves or their source or origin.
User-submitted content does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of
actcblog.com and may be removed at any time for any reason.
- Users agree not to knowingly submit content of any sort which is in
violation of law; contains hidden or restricted content; infringes upon any
trademark, service mark, brand name, trade name, copyright, patent,
registration, and other proprietary rights; is inaccurate or misleading; is
intended to cause offense or damage to any person or entity, including this
site; is designed to interfere or interrupt the site; is intended to infect
the site with a virus or similar coding; or which advertises or promotes
competitor websites or related entities. Furthermore, this site is not
responsible for any personally identifiable information user includes in the
- By providing content of any form, user waives any rights to such content
and grants actcblog.com, its affiliates, and/or licensors a perpetual,
irrevocable license to copy, use, edit, modify, reproduce, publish, or
distribute such content or any portion thereof in any manner they choose
without providing user compensation of any sort.
10. User Representations and Prohibited Conduct
- This site contains certain and various content, references, reviews, and
links or advertisements for third-party content providing or promoting
online gambling services. Users represent that they are located in
jurisdictions where the use of such services is legal, they will only use
this site in a personal capacity and for non-commercial purposes, and they
will use the site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this
agreement, as amended from time to time.
- Users acknowledge and understand their ability to access this site does
not necessarily indicate that the entirety of its content is legal under the
laws or regulations applicable to the country via which they are located in
or access it. They are likewise aware that gambling inherently presents a
risk of loss which the user is fully and individually responsible for if
purposely engaging in any betting or wagering activity. Any use of the
information provided within this website or any affliated third-party
content and links, therefore, is at user’s sole discretion and personal
risk. actcblog.com, its affiliates, and/or licensors are in no way to
blame or at fault for any such gambling losses and bear no moral or legal
responsibility for any user claims to such.
- Any visitation or use of actcblog.com is permissible only if the
user agrees not to (or permit other to) do so in connection with any
unlawful activity; as a means to access or collect any other user’s
personally identifiable information for any purpose; to harvest or collect
any proprietary information related to the site; to access the site’s source
code with the intent of copying, redistributing, republishing, reverse
engineering, modifying, or creating derivative works from it; or to
otherwise disclose any information about or make any site-related software
available to any third-party. Users are strictly forbidden from accession
the site with the intention of taking any action or activity that would harm
the reputation of actcblog.com, its affiliates, and/or licensors.
11. Notification of Copyright or Other Intellectual Property Right Infringement
- Just as we are committed to valuing user privacy rights, we respect
others’ intellectual property rights and will make all reasonable efforts to
correct any instances of discovered and confirmed copyright or other
intellectual property right infringement.
- In order to properly notify of infringement, an owner or authorized
agent with verifiable contact information must sufficiently detail the
subject material and location on actcblog.com that is suspected to be
in violation and a complete description and legal proof of the material it
is suspected to infringe upon.
- Our copyright agent can be reached via email at
12. Termination of Agreement
- actcblog.com has the unequivocal right to instantly terminate this
Agreement with respect to any user, without prior notice or cause (or any
form of monetary compensation owed), thereby restricting such user’s access
to the site.
- Such termination shall be valid for any reason, upon any grounds, even
in the absence of any demonstrated breach or improper behavior.
- Users may, likewise, terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason
by ceasing to visit the site and use any of the programs, services, or
software it offers.
13. Entire Agreement
Disclaimer, constitute the entire Agreement as between the visitor and this
site, as it relates to the visitor’s usage of such and supersedes any and
all prior agreements in relation to the same.
- In the event that any clause within these Terms isn’t enforceable in an
applicable jurisdiction, such clause may not apply, but all other clauses
will survive. No waiver of any terms of the Agreement by this site shall be
construed as a waiver of any other terms included herein.
- Should there be any confusion or discrepancies caused between the
English language version of this site and a version in any other language,
the English language version shall prevail.
14. Contact Information
If there are any questions regarding the terms condition, please contact us using the information below.